Disinfectant Fogger There are two main types of atomizers we commonly use, one is cold fog, and the other is heated fog. The product recommended here is mainly disinfection cold mist, and the atomization effect mainly depends on the power of the engine and the atomization design of the nozzle.
You might also be interested
According to the different use environment and data acquisition requirements, our Disinfectant Fogger can be divided into the following types：
- Handheld Disinfectant Fogger
- commercial disinfectant fogger machine
- Backpack disinfection atomizer
- industrial disinfectant fogger
More content below is about the principle and instructions of Disinfectant Fogger
Electrostatic Handheld disinfectant fogger
Nano Disinfectant Sprayer, Handheld ULV Electric Spray Gun Fogger, Rechargeable Portable Mini Atomizer Disinfection Machine with Strong Light
- New disinfection sprayer: Nano sprayer can spray large and delicate sprayer with disinfection blue light.
- The cordless electric ULV sprayer combines nano atomization technology with blue light, and provides 4 kinds of replaceable nozzles, you can choose the right size nozzle to use.
- The disinfection sprayer can be used in homes, clothing, classrooms, offices, hotels, gardens and public transportation, especially in special periods.
- Charge the USB with a lithium battery: the battery can be removed and replaced. Please fully charge it for 2 hours before use. The sprayer can keep working for 10 hours.
- Our cordless spraying machine has a self-developed waterproof design and does not leak water upside down. If 500 ml is not enough, you can use a 2 liter Coke bottle instead.
5L Aerosol Disinfection Atomizer
commercial disinfectant fogger machine
Portable Disinfectant Fogger Machine, 5L/1.32GAL Electric ULV Fogger/Garden Sprayer/Atomizer, 110V Backpack Aerosol Sanitizer Fogger with US Plug and 5M Cord Adjustable Particle Size 10-150μm/Mm
- The sturdy structure and comfortable grip make it a goalkeeper. The handle of the pump is ergonomic, the hose and spray are difficult to reach the area, and the trigger lock bar makes spraying easy.
- The opening at the top of the funnel is convenient for filling garbage easily. Just unscrew, fill the bottle, and close the lid. Our sprayers can be used for water and non-viscous water-based or liquid soluble products.
- Practical compression sprayer indoors and outdoors. This sturdy sprayer is compatible with most commercial liquid fertilizers. Not suitable for caustic or acidic (vinegar) solutions
- Enjoy better reach and stand upright with the help of the spray wand. The sprayer is equipped with a shoulder strap, so you can save your back.
20L backpack disinfection electrostatic sprayer
Backpack Disinfection Atomizer
20L Electric Ulv Fogger Sprayer Fogging Machine for Large Public Places Farming Office & Industrial Disinfection
- The mist sprayed by a professional spray disinfection instrument is small, the concentration of the chemical solution is high, and the volume of the mist is small, generally below 50 microns. It floats in the air for a long time, and the effect is good.
- Built-in long rod atomization device, long atomization distance, good atomization effect and high atomization efficiency.
- Products specially designed to spray large areas of disinfectant for disinfection will not quickly occupy your house and disinfect it.
- Continuous speed regulation, adjustable valve to control particle size according to actual needs, easy-to-use handle to open and close, low noise, reduce working noise, mute and hydration, hard materials, use engineering materials to extend service life, anti-drop and wear .
industrial disinfectant fogger
The thermal foggers are mainly used in pest control and fumigation control of public places such as houses, restaurants, shops, warehouse, school communities, hospitals, etc. and is widely used in health and epidemic prevention departments, military bases and vegetable greenhouses. It can quickly kill outdoor gardens, insects, mosquitoes, etc. to eliminate epidemic prevention operations.
- The thermal foggers are mainly used in pest control and fumigation control of public places such as houses, restaurants, shops, warehouse, school communities, hospitals, etc. and is widely used in health and epidemic prevention departments, military bases and vegetable greenhouses. It can quickly kill outdoor gardens, insects, mosquitoes, etc. to eliminate epidemic prevention operations.
The core source of the temperature measuring pavilion is the temperature measuring module. We have added some new functions for different usage scenarios.Therefore, to choose a suitable Temperature screening kiosk, you need to understand the following important knowledge
More About Disinfectant Fogger
According to the principle of sprayer spray, it is divided into four types.
- Bernoulli principle<
Bernoulli’s principle says that in fluids, the flow rate is large, but the pressure is small; the flow rate is small, but the pressure is strong. The fluid will automatically flow from high pressure to low pressure. When passing through the three-pronged pipe, the low-speed flowing water flows to the high-speed flowing air. The water is torn into droplets by the high-speed air (Imagine that the water flowing out of the faucet has a slow speed at first, which is a water column; but then the speed gradually increases and then becomes drop by drop). These small water droplets become fog after spraying out.
- The principle of high-speed water flow breaking into small water droplets after hitting obstacles
It uses the principle of pressing water into a thin tube to cause a high-speed water flow, and the high-speed water flow breaks into small water droplets when it hits an obstacle. The situation is like turning on the faucet and blocking it with your fingers. Household sprayers often use this structure, and the cost is low.
- The principle of centrifugal force
It is a high-speed rotating atomization disc that uses centrifugal force to throw the liquid out and shred it into small droplets, similar to the situation when an umbrella rotates.
- Principle of Ultrasonic Nebulization
Vibration can cause “sprays” on the water surface. The vibration frequency of ultrasonic waves is very high, so the wavelength of its “waves” is very small, so its “sprays”-small water droplets are also very small, and these small water droplets become fog.